Activate is very excited to kick off this year’s events with a new location with huge long-term potential.
Join us on the weekend of June 4th – June 6th to help plant 40,000 native seedlings that will be building on previous plantings along creeks and creating tree corridors throughout the farm. Its not just tree planting though, we have live music and DJs, dancing, workshops, kids activities and wonderful opportunities for community connection and education.
This is a family friendly, inclusive and drug free event which is open to all ages. Everyone is welcome to come and help us create habitat for wildlife and bring the biodiversity back to this farm landscape.
• • WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE FESTIVAL • •
At the event we will be hard at work planting trees during the day, with the motivation of DJ’s and musicians to inspire us along in the field. At night things really come to life with a diverse range of musical acts to listen and dance to. Delicious and nutritious organic meals are provided while you enjoy the serenity under the stars and the warmth of the bonfire. This is a community effort where everyone is included and part of the Activate the Wheatbelt team.
Through the spirit of celebration and the physical planting of the trees, Activate the Wheatbelt events get you back in touch with Mother Nature. This is an opportunity to help repair our precious environment whilst meeting new friends and experiencing a raw West Australian bush festival.
• • TICKETING • •
Price (including GST) includes:
- Tree planting equipment
- Delicious organic, ethical and low waste food made from scratch with love over the whole weekend (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner).
- Produce is partially yet generously donated by local businesses and farms and prepared by the famous Activate Kitchen Witches.
- Vegetarian and Vegan options are always available
- Optional bus transport from Fremantle to Narrogin and return.
- A welcome to country and discussion about Noongar Boodja with Elders Viv and Mort Hansen.
- Children’s activities, yoga and other fun and impromptu workshops.
- Entertainment in the field and in the evening featuring DJ sets, live music & jam sessions.
- Campsites with showers, toilets and plenty of space to spread out.
Read more about Narrogin
Goals and objectives of Narrogin 2021
What to bring to the event
Directions to the event and what to expect on arrival
Current working schedule for the weekend